Last night I suited up my iPhone with the protective shield product by ZAGG. I was convinced to buy it from a friend and got it for 30% off online during their sale. I honestly do not think it is worth the full price. Here are my thoughts:
Price: Get it 30% off or do not buy it – you can buy a simple case in it place
Installation: Not too difficult. I read the instructions and applied as directed. A couple of tips:
- spray your hands liberally (both hands)
- watch out for getting your finger print on the adhesive
- peel off the non-stick piece and not the clear piece of plastic
- Have a high powered light within a few feet to find any bumps / air bubbles
- Push the bubbles from the inside out
Cons: Applying the back was a bear. The corner pieces are very difficult to set properly. I nearly cut them off and may do that if they become loose.
I will post any updates on the product as they come to mind.
btw – my ATV / PLEX vs WD TV vs XBOX XBMC debate is firming up and I will post the final results of my research and tests – thanks to everyone for their tips!