My recommendation is to pair this with something spicy, flavorful, and fork worthy. I made it paleo, as that is the way I live and found it quite delicious.
The method is simple…
- Select a fish that is roughly 1 inch thick (sometimes when I buy fish they offer 2.5 inch thick pieces which are frustrating for me to cook given the time to finish the center). This size will make life easier.
- Add coconut oil to the pan, heat it to medium/high and then pan is ready… at same time preheat over to 450.
- Season the fish with (celtic sea) salt and pepper.
- For a zing tonight I added Atlanta Fire Honey (think honey but mindshattering spicy) to both sides
- Add to pan, flip afer 3-4 minutes… let the other side sear
- Then move pan to oven and let cook roughly 10 minutes (depending on thickness)… Sea Bass is fine a little longer, so I like to test it by separating in the middle.
- That is it .. take out; plate and enjoy!
I previously had made spaghetti squash, so that plus avocado was my second and third element to the dish
Happy Paleo cooking,